Making excellent progress! So I’ve discovered the major puckering of the upper left welt pocket will be covered by the lapel, :). So far I have put in the horse hair canvas interfacing and attached the sides to the back. Looking good! Jus a few hundred steps to go, ;). The last photo is of the pad stitching I did to the inner lapel interfacings, a very time intensive labor but will be well worth the effort. This wool blend suiting fabric from Jo-Ann’s is great to work with and bought the hair canvas from online seller Hart’s Fabric. The fabric is Fashion Suitings Herringbone Grey with Blue Stripes while the pockets are a navy blue cotton and the lining is a navy blue polyester.