Wren in Green

And of course I couldn’t resist making Version 1 of the Wren dress as well, :). I’ve had some green knit fabric gifted to me for awhile now and decided this was the perfect project.

img_0304

I wrote more details on my adventures in making an FBA (full bust adjustment) for the top portion of the dress here as well as adding 1/2″ of length to the top portion. Otherwise I made no other adjustments to the skirt. I cut out a straight side medium and used the 3/8″ seam allowances and 1.5″ hem. I probably could have gone up to a large for this version since my fabric choice had less stretch than the floral of my previous Wren but I think it turned out pretty good. I had this dress together within 1 afternoon, :).

Love this pattern! But then again, I pretty much love every Colette pattern I’ve made so far, :).

 

img_0302

img_0422

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s